Search for collections on University of Merdeka Malang Repository

The Effect of Motivation, Competency and Compensation Toward Performance

Abdullah, Fahmi, Manan, Abdul, Sumarsono, Tanto Gatot ORCID: and Hidayatullah, Syarif ORCID: (2019) The Effect of Motivation, Competency and Compensation Toward Performance. International Research Journal of Advanced Engineering and Science, 4 (1). pp. 51-55. ISSN 2455-9024

[thumbnail of IRJAES-V4N1P53Y18.pdf]

Download (219kB) | Preview
[thumbnail of HASIL CEK PLAGIASI.pdf]

Download (2MB) | Preview


The aim of this study to identify and explain significant influence motivation Competence and compensation on the
performance teacher. This research is an explanatory research with quantitative approach sample of 73 respondents. Data were collected by distributing questionnaires in vocational Yadika Bangil. Analysis of the data used is descriptive analysis and multiple linear analysis. The results showed that the variable compensation positive and significant impact on teacher performance (coefficient) of 67.9% and the remaining 32.1% is influenced by other variables.

Item Type: Article
Additional Information: Tanto Gatot Sumarsono NIDN: 0716106101 Syarif Hidayatullah NIDN: 0731057101
Uncontrolled Keywords: Motivation, competency, compensation and performance.
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HD Industries. Land use. Labor > HD28 Management. Industrial Management
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis > S1 Manajemen
Depositing User: Rita Juliani
Date Deposited: 18 Jul 2020 09:46
Last Modified: 02 Feb 2023 14:24

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item