Search for collections on University of Merdeka Malang Repository

Pengaruh motivasi, kemampuan kerja, dan iklim organisasi terhadap kinerja pegawai pada Badan Kepegawaian Daerah Kota Pasuruan

Manan, Tita Nirmala and Harsono, Harsono (2015) Pengaruh motivasi, kemampuan kerja, dan iklim organisasi terhadap kinerja pegawai pada Badan Kepegawaian Daerah Kota Pasuruan. Jurnal Manajemen, 13 (1).

Full text not available from this repository.


This study aimed to analyze the influence of Motivation, Ability Work and Organizational Climate Employee Performance Against Regional Employment Board Pasuruan. As well as the dominant influence of the three variables on employee performance. The population in this study were all employees totaling 49 people scattered in several pieces. The results showed the coefficient of determination (R2) is approximately 0.874. This means that 87.4% of the variable employee performance can be explained by the motivation variable (X1), Job Skills (X2), and Climate Organization (X3). In other words, the effective contribution (contribution) of independent variables to variations (changes) the performance of employees amounted to 87.4% and the remaining 12.6% of employee performance is explained by other factors not included in this study. Simultaneous testing shows the value of F larger than F table. Fhitung value obtained is equal to 112.147 while the value of F table with DF1 and DF2 = 3 = 45 is equal to 0.2768. Because Fhitung> Ftabel (112.147> 0.2768). Likewise, significant value is 0.000, which value is less than α (0.000 <0.05). This means that the motivation, Job Skills, and Organizational Climate significant effect on employee performance Personnel Board Pasuruan. While the most dominant variables shown in the regression coefficient (β1) in the variable Motivation = 0.189, regression coefficient (β2) variable Job Skills = 0.519 and the regression coefficients (β3) Organizational Climate variables = 0.300. The data showed that the variables that have dominant effect is variable Job Skills, because the value of the coefficient is the largest among the other variables.

Item Type: Article
Additional Information: Nama : Tita Nirmala Manan; Nama : Harsono
Uncontrolled Keywords: Motivation, Job Skills, Organizational Climate, Performance
Divisions: Program Pascasarjana > S2 Magister Manajemen
Depositing User: Gendhis Dwi Aprilia
Date Deposited: 03 Jan 2022 02:09
Last Modified: 07 Jan 2022 01:26

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item